Powered By

Free XML Skins for Blogger

Powered by Blogger

11/10/09

Home » , , » Voice Recording Email Sender

Voice Recording Email Sender



At first you might look at the Voice Recording Email Sender with some skepticism, thinking to yourself, “Well, if I need to send them an e-mail, I’ll just sit down at my computer and type up my message, or, heck, I’ll just text ‘em! If I really need to leave them a voice message, I’ll just pick up my handy-dandy conventional-as-hell cell phone and give ‘em a call!”


However, you’re assuming that in those dire moments when you absolutely need to speak to someone in particular, everything is going to be fine and dandy. You are assuming that you will have your phone on your person and that they have their mobile on their person; you are assuming that it’s charged and ready to go and that the ring volume is set loudly enough to be heard. You are assuming that you will have a computer readily within reach, and that they will have a mobile phone that will be able to respond to your nonsense.
The point is, you assume too much.

With the Voice Recording E-Mail Sender, you can ensure that that monolithically essential message gets relayed. Before you find yourself in a troublesome position, head on over to Computer Gear and purchase your easy-to-use E-Mail Sender at an obnoxiously reasonable price of $39.99!

Related Article:

  • Digg
  • Delicious
  • Facebook
  • Mixx
  • Google
  • Furl
  • Reddit
  • StumbleUpon
  • Technorati
  • 0 komentar: